Characteristics

Classification: Doc
Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
Vine Training System: Guyot
Yield per Hectare: 80 quintals Ha
Harvest: 5th-15th of October
Vinification: In stainless steel tanks with 6 days of maceration at a controlled temperature
Maturation: 70% in stainless steel tanks; the remaining 30% in oak barrels of 20hl for at least 9 months

 

Tasting notes

Colour: Rosso
Notes: Ruby red colour with garnet reflexions; the scent is full and intense, softened by light shadings of rose flowers; an elegant and velvety taste, with intriguing suggestion of earth an truffle
Serving suggestions: Red meat, roasts and game

 

Analytical Data

Vintage: 2009
Alcohol: 13,1
Total Acidity: 5,35 gr/lt
pH: 3,4
Residual Sugars: 1,8 gr/lt
Dry Extracts: 24,8 gr/lt

 

Langhe Nebbiolo

BEVA   |   5 Ridgewood Drive   Randolph, NJ 07869